The following bullet points aims to help potential customers understand how I can help them, be it a small or large project
- I store a wide range of fabric and trimming samples at my workshop along with catalogues of tracks, poles and other accessories. I invest regularly in new samples to keep my library fresh and exciting, but I am happy to search for a specific item through my online resources, or indeed look at making up in your own fabric (subject to inspecting the fabric)
- If you would like to view my samples I would be happy to make a convenient appointment with you at your home and cherry pick samples that I feel will fit your pre-discussed brief/style.
- While I am at your home I can listen, and advise on the best solutions both practically and aesthetically for your vision. I will also measure for you so that my quote will be accurate.
- You will then receive a written quote
- If the quote is satisfactory, a deposit will secure your order and production space.
- I am happy to provide a full curtain fitting service if required, and will liaise with you to collect products, fit fixtures and deliver/dress furnishings